Dr. Gabriel will provide diagnostic services for patients, and legal expertise
for the legal team representing those patients. Dr. William Gabriel
specializes in TMJ/TMD Trauma issues, Xerostomia, Direct Dental Trauma
and Sleep-Bruxism. Regarding Legal and Insurance representation for
required opinions relative to temporomandibular joint dysfunctions,
craniomandibular dysfunctions and xerostomic side-effects of prescription
medications, please contact Dr. Gabriel.
With over 30 years experience in Medical-Legal issues, and with more than
100 depositions taken, Dr. William Gabriel is ready to provide your legal
team with the evidence-based data vital to your case.
The following is a general list of available services for trauma victims, their
insurers and attorneys:
If you wish to procure the opinion of Dr. Gabriel for
your case or claim, he can be contacted at (805)
963-0707 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review/Summary of Medical Documents
- Review/Summary of Deposition
- Review Summary of Work-Related Documents
- Report Writing
- General Research, Interpretation, Etc...
- Expert Testimony At Deposition And/Or Trial
- Verbal And Written Communications with Physicians And Attorneys
- Comprehensive Evaluation/Interview With Plaintiff